Acura offers an appealing mix of performance, technology, and value with its street-performance-oriented RDX compact crossover, the TSX wagon, and the ZDX, a fastback-styled crossover. These models join the popular RL luxury sedan, the midsize TL sedan, and the entry-level TSX sport sedan in Acura’s lineup. At RJ's Auto Body Plus, we work on all Acura models, backed up by state-of-the-art equipment and years of experience.
At RJ's Auto Body Plus, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Acura can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Marietta to repair your Acura:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Acura dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Acura dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Acura repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Marietta charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Marietta, RJ's Auto Body Plus is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Acura repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Marietta, Trust RJ's Auto Body Plus After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Acura to RJ's Auto Body Plus in Marietta for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Acura and on the road as soon as possible.