In the 80s and 90s, Suzuki made a name for itself by crafting vehicles that emphasized sporty styling, compact size, and affordability. Suzuki also produced some of the industry’s first compact SUVs, including the Samurai and the Sidekick, and while no longer producing cars for the American market, many Suzuki models are still on the road today. If you drive a Suzuki in the Marietta area, we can fix it.
At RJ's Auto Body Plus, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Suzuki can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Marietta to repair your Suzuki:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Suzuki dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Suzuki dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Suzuki repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Marietta charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Marietta, RJ's Auto Body Plus is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Suzuki repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Suzuki Auto Body Repair in Marietta, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Suzuki to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Marietta, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Suzuki.